StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Everything Pole Dancing issues?

• Everything Pole Dancing issues?

Posted by u04elw25919 on September 16, 2014 at 5:30 am

OK…I ordered a crash mat back on 5th May from Everything Pole Dancing. I emailed on 20th May to ask where the mat was as, going by the website description, it should have been delivered within 10 working days…I was emailed back and informed that delivery time was actually 3 weeks…fair enough. So I waited.

After 5 more emails with no responses, a mat finally arrived at my door on 15th July (?????). However, this was NOT the mat I ordered – mine was specifically for the XStage pole that I have and is designed to fit around the wider area at the base – the mat that came was not the quartered mat that I wanted but one that split into 2 and was clearly designed for a floor based pole (see photo).

So I emailed again and said that after the wait I’d experienced, to then get the wrong mat was a bit of a farce and I wanted them to collect it and replace it ASAP.

I finally got a reply saying she’d get a courier to collect it at my nearest convenience…

This last email from her was 15th July…it is now 16th September, 4 MONTHS since I ordered my mat and they still haven’t sent a courier to collect the mat. I have emailed her my boyfriend’s number so she can contact him as he’ll be the one that lets the courier in…no response.

I have left facebook wall posts which have been deleted.

I’m now in touch with Citizens Advice and am considering taking them to small claims court.

I’m £184.00 out of pocket with a stupid mat that I can’t use and NO customer service to speak of.

All I can say is NEVER EVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! They will steal your money and treat you like crap and then block you from contacting them if they don’t like what you have to say. Absolutely RAGING right now!!!

u04elw25919 replied 9 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.