Emotion Catcher-thank u!

cupcake11
I just wanted to send Emotion Catcher a big hug & kiss for her aerial invert tutorial. I have been wanting to get this move for 6 weeks or so, dilly dallying with it on and off for a while...what made the difference was the tutorial that tells u to keep ur arms at a 90 degree angle ...that was it-all I needed to nail it! Thanks again, so much!
Jan 12, 2012 from San Antonio, Texas, United States
JiggaLuv87

Congrads on the aerial invert! Its like once you get that move, the door to all the other moves is opened. Do you have a link to her video?
Jan 12, 2012 from Miami, Florida, United States
Lyme Lyte Paid Member
Yeah, I can get this move just not strong.....I would like to see it too!
Jan 12, 2012 from Grand Haven, Michigan, United States
cupcake11

So sorry...I forgot about the link request...hope this works, if not just search for aerial pole invert on you tube.

[www.youtube.com]

Good luck, Lyme Lyte!
Jan 12, 2012 from San Antonio, Texas, United States
emotioncatcher

congrats cupcake =) it´s always so great to here that one of my tutorials could help someone!  that´s the best thing about teaching no matter whether personal or through tutorials. 

sending you kisses and hugs back!!
Jan 14, 2012 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Lyme Lyte Paid Member
Yeah, i watched it too yesterday. Well done!
Jan 14, 2012 from Grand Haven, Michigan, United States
Black Orchid

I enjoy watching all your tutorials! Nice technique and you are beautiful to look at ;)
Jan 16, 2012 from San Antonio, Texas, United States
emotioncatcher

thanks so much girls!!  =)
Jan 17, 2012 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Sunny Day
I have also been watching your tutorials and I really like your style of teaching! Thank you! Inspirational!
Jan 17, 2012 from Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
emotioncatcher

thanks sunny =) I love teaching, I wish we had a pole studio here where I could teach classes 
Jan 18, 2012 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
PaulettePoles

I love that Emotioncatcher- I love that you show all the prep excercises as well- welll done!

Have you ever thought of teaching via skype?
Jan 18, 2012 from Bradenton, Florida, United States
emotioncatcher

thanks paulette =)

i thought about teaching like that. But I think that wouldn´t fit to me. The vision of a student having trouble with a move and I can´t spot him/her scares me... 

At the moment I teach at home a few students, normally one-on-one classes. Unless some friends want to get teached together and don´t care about sharing a pole. Since a few days I have two pole, but I only had one before.

I also thought about renting a room in a gym or a student bar near my home which has some big mirrors, too. But I want to get a teacher certification first. 

I already planned everything, so that as soon as I have the money for my certification (and maybe even a third pole) I can start my own little business =)
Jan 18, 2012 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
PaulettePoles

I understand- I hope you canget something started. You are so talented- just thinnking of ways you can share your talent and share w others.
Jan 19, 2012 from Bradenton, Florida, United States

Silver Sylph Paid Member
Being a member is like belonging to a huge family all united by a love of pole, oh and the lessons & advice from Veena simply amazing!
more testimonials