StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Emotion Catcher-thank u!

• Emotion Catcher-thank u!

Posted by cupcake11 on January 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I just wanted to send Emotion Catcher a big hug & kiss for her aerial invert tutorial. I have been wanting to get this move for 6 weeks or so, dilly dallying with it on and off for a while…what made the difference was the tutorial that tells u to keep ur arms at a 90 degree angle …that was it-all I needed to nail it! Thanks again, so much!

PaulettePoles replied 12 years, 3 months ago 7 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • JiggaLuv87

January 12, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Congrads on the aerial invert! Its like once you get that move, the door to all the other moves is opened. Do you have a link to her video?

• Lyme Lyte

January 12, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Yeah, I can get this move just not strong…..I would like to see it too!

• cupcake11

January 12, 2012 at 9:27 pm

So sorry…I forgot about the link request…hope this works, if not just search for aerial pole invert on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTJyHJdW1s

Good luck, Lyme Lyte!

• emotioncatcher

January 14, 2012 at 11:32 am

congrats cupcake =) it´s always so great to here that one of my tutorials could help someone!  that´s the best thing about teaching no matter whether personal or through tutorials. 

sending you kisses and hugs back!!

• Lyme Lyte

January 14, 2012 at 11:53 am

Yeah, i watched it too yesterday. Well done!

• Black Orchid

January 16, 2012 at 3:10 pm

I enjoy watching all your tutorials! Nice technique and you are beautiful to look at 😉

• emotioncatcher

January 17, 2012 at 1:23 am

thanks so much girls!!  =)

• Sunny Day

January 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I have also been watching your tutorials and I really like your style of teaching! Thank you! Inspirational!

• emotioncatcher

January 18, 2012 at 3:31 am

thanks sunny =) I love teaching, I wish we had a pole studio here where I could teach classes 

• PaulettePoles

January 18, 2012 at 4:30 am

I love that Emotioncatcher- I love that you show all the prep excercises as well- welll done!

Have you ever thought of teaching via skype?

• emotioncatcher

January 18, 2012 at 6:36 am

thanks paulette =)

i thought about teaching like that. But I think that wouldn´t fit to me. The vision of a student having trouble with a move and I can´t spot him/her scares me… 

At the moment I teach at home a few students, normally one-on-one classes. Unless some friends want to get teached together and don´t care about sharing a pole. Since a few days I have two pole, but I only had one before.

I also thought about renting a room in a gym or a student bar near my home which has some big mirrors, too. But I want to get a teacher certification first. 

I already planned everything, so that as soon as I have the money for my certification (and maybe even a third pole) I can start my own little business =)

• PaulettePoles

January 19, 2012 at 4:43 am

I understand- I hope you canget something started. You are so talented- just thinnking of ways you can share your talent and share w others.