StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Drawing pole dancers

• Drawing pole dancers

Posted by Lucca Valentine on September 14, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Would any of you ladies be open to giving me your favorite pics of you poling so that I could draw them and possibly sell them? I work from photos but can’t sell something that is too similar to someone’s photo without permission…looking to make some money and I really won’t drawing and it’s a good stress relief (and dear lord do I need a stress relief right now) it would be doing me a huuuuge favor. You would get a copy of it too of course 🙂

Growing up from age 11-present all I ever liked to draw was pin ups or just women in general (Bettie page, guess models, maxim girls (I know), those were just the ready sources of the types of things I liked to draw), so now that pole is such a big part of my life id love to explore pole pics!

Thanks for reading guys!

ShonaLancs replied 9 years, 4 months ago 11 Members · 21 Replies
  • 21 Replies
  • Lucca Valentine

September 14, 2014 at 11:06 pm

It doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to either

• Lucca Valentine

September 14, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Here is a drawing I did to show that I’m not gonna make all your pics look terrible. It’s only a face shot, and it’s not finished, but it’s all I could find for now

• kesarini

September 14, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Sent you a message 🙂

• Lucca Valentine

September 15, 2014 at 9:32 am

Yay! Replied 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    September 15, 2014 at 10:11 am

I would love a drawing of myself in the pole!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 15, 2014 at 10:12 am

On* the pole hahah

• Lucca Valentine

September 15, 2014 at 10:20 am

Awesome! Link me or message me any of your fave pics and I’ll see how it goes! Lyra pics work too!

• Girl On A Pole

September 15, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Can we see some of your pole drawings, when they done? I’d love to buy one for my pole teacher/mentor.

• Lucca Valentine

September 15, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Absolutely!

• Lucca Valentine

September 16, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Hey ladies! I’ve gotten a few questions about how to share pics! Go ahead and email them to LuccaValentineTX@gmail.com if you can, otherwise uploading or linking the pics here is fine too 🙂

• PoleLeo

September 16, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Sent ya a message….I think, internet has been funky lately.

• Girl On A Pole

September 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Can’t wait to see them!

• I polekat I

September 17, 2014 at 1:26 pm

emailed you ! =) xox

• AllysonKendal

September 17, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Wish I had something good to send you! Maybe I’ll make hubs break out the “real” camera this weekend.

• Lucca Valentine

September 18, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Wow! Thank you ladies for so many beautiful submissions! Didn’t expect that 🙂 Looking forward to working on these, and excited you are excited too! The drawings will take some time, especially cuz school is in session. Maybe I can post progress pics or something like that? Thank you all again! And please keep sending more! Loving it!

Page 1 of 2