StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Curvy girls pole wear in the UK

• Curvy girls pole wear in the UK

Posted by Allgold78 on August 27, 2014 at 7:44 am

Hi guys, sorry that this immediately eliminates some people from commenting (and it’s probably been asked a million times) but where in the UK do you recommend getting some nice pole gear from that doesn’t cost a fortune? I’m quite a big girl, flabby belly (tmi – sorry!), and not particularly toned so I don’t want loads of flesh on show. I’m thinking nice shorts and top but something you wouldn’t find in your local shops. I only say UK because I don’t know how postage etc would work from anywhere else.

Allgold78 replied 9 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rachel Osborne

August 27, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I am pretty sure UnderArmour compression shorts can be found in UK, they are pretty good – comfy and sporty, supportive, flattering, lots if sizes, make your shape sleek and no flashing crotch worries – if anything they can be bit too much coverage but can be moved up and down if you need more skin.

• Rachel Osborne

August 27, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Ps: I wore them when I was UK size 16 and I still wear them now; they are like a second skin. But not see through! Yay! 🙂

• Allgold78

August 28, 2014 at 4:56 am

Ab brill, I did have a look and they’re quite pricey but def an option, thanks