StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Clubs in Vegas for great Poleperformances

• Clubs in Vegas for great Poleperformances

Posted by NinaRockNPole on September 17, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Hi Ladies,
    in a month I am flying to Vegas for a week from Austria and already found a polestudio (pole and fitness) for possible drop-in classes but I also wanted to hit the club scene and was wondering if you could recommend some bars/clubs where I can see great poledancing?! I’d love to watch some pro’s there because I’ve heard the ladies are great. Also if you know of another better studio let me know too. and one last thing – do you know of any great shops to buy pole-clothes in Vegas, L.A or SanFrancisco (I’ll be there for a few days too – making it a round trip after one week Vegas ;-))? Thank you all in advance greetings from Austria 🙂

MIZZAHERBIE8094 replied 9 years, 7 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • iheartpole

September 18, 2014 at 12:48 pm

I will be in Vegas next month too and was just wondering the same thing! Looking for studios to take a few privates as well as hitting a club to watch girls on the pole.

Doing some Google searches this morning I just found out that pole queen Jenyne Butterfly performs and has a solo in the Michael Jackson cirque du soleil show.

Also Planet Hollywood has a pole lesson they call Stripper 101. Its totally a beginner class but they teach you a fun pole routine as well as lapdance.

Im still searching for a Pole Studio that is close to the strip.

• NinaRockNPole

September 19, 2014 at 2:13 am

I asked via email at http://www.polefitnessstudio.com/ for class recommendations based on what I’ve learnt so far and they told me I could go to the advanced classes .. will probably do one intermediate instead as I am not sure I can manage some of the advanced tricks.
    For the strip-clubs its hard to find anything …

• korinne

September 19, 2014 at 8:23 pm

This is my favorite studio in Vegas http://www.shinealternativefitness.com/

• PinkPony

September 20, 2014 at 3:00 am

I live in Vegas. I train at Shine Alternative Fitness and recommend it highly. I train mostly with Suwasit but there are other great teachers there, as well (including Jenyne Butterfly). Also, you can try other things while you’re there that might be new to you; aerial hoop, aerial silks, hand balancing, antigravity yoga, flexibility training. I’ve done the hand balancing class a few times. The other classes I take regularly.

I also teach Stripper 101. I love our class, it is a ton of fun! Just to let you know, the pole part of class is an intro for beginners, most women who visit our class have never been on a pole. The most difficult move we will execute will be a fireman spin (maybe a front hook if you’re a natural! hehe). There will also be focus on sexy non-technical pole moves like booty clapping & body waves. We go over lap dance and I think you will enjoy that a lot no matter what pole level you’re at.

As far as shows, the Michael Jackson One show was already mentioned & has Jenyne. I don’t know if Zumanity has pole at the moment, you may want to check. But that’s a great show either way 🙂

If you’re thinking of hitting the strip clubs, it’s a gamble. Remember that dancers in Vegas (I don’t know how it is anywhere else) make most of their money in lap dance, not on the pole. So you may or may not see anyone do anything technical at all if you go. I’ve been to almost every strip club in town and seen only a handful of girls who were doing interesting tricks. Again, it’s not what makes them money so…I still find the clubs fun, but I don’t walk in expecting technical pole prowess.

Hope this helps, enjoy your stay in Fabulous Las Vegas 😉

• iheartpole

September 23, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I was in Vegas In Feb and watched the Zumanity show. It did have a pole performance. I don’t know who the person on the pole was But it was a man and he did some very athletic moves. It was also a thicker pole he performed on. It is fun show to watch.

• NinaRockNPole

September 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Thank you all for the great tipps 🙂
    what do you say about these shows? are they any good?
    http://www.bestofvegas.com/Shows-Tickets/X-Burlesque-Las-Vegas-Show/
    http://www.bestofvegas.com/Shows-Tickets/x-rocks/
    http://www.bestofvegas.com/Shows-Tickets/crazy-girls/

I thought about Stripper 101 but I want to learn new spins or tricks and I am currently in my polestudio at the Level of outside leg hook, butterfly and ellbowgrip aysha and I am practicing Shouldermount and Superman … so I don’t think the beginners class is not right for me.

Just looked at the page for Shine Alternative Fitness and I am guessing Pole Fitness 2 or 3 could be possible. Looks awesome – love the page and I’d love to do a drop-in class (have to coordinate with the SAP d-code convention – have to work there too *LOL* – honestly its a work vacay but why not add some pleasure too, right?!

• NinaRockNPole

September 24, 2014 at 1:49 pm

the links are three different links but from the same page .. so please see all three of them –
    first is x-burlesqe
    second is x rocks
    third is crazy girls las vegas
    thanks 🙂

• LilyG3013

September 24, 2014 at 5:37 pm

I was just in Vegas two weeks ago. The male pole dancer is still in it. Pretty awesome! Everything that was said above. You wouldn’t go to Zumanity if you’re just looking for pole though. It’s….different. For non pole dance but still dance and a good time, Jabbawockeez was great.

• MIZZAHERBIE8094

September 25, 2014 at 7:34 am

Im heading to vegas soon too,shine alternative fitness was highly recommended to me by my studio teacher so ive got that sorted and im keen to try the anti gravity yoga for the 1st time as its not very big in oz yet. Im intrested to know of any shops to buy pole clothes if anyone has any suggestions. 🙂